Participant As Non Presenter
Participants who do not submit a paper as first author is registered as listener. To register as listener please click here: bit.ly/ParticipantICARELI2021
Participant As Presenter
Participants who present a paper is registered as presenter. Firstly, please download the abstract template here. For further registration procedure, kindly click here: bit.ly/PresenterICARELI2021
Participant As Presenter
Due to COVID pandemic, 1st ICARELI will be held virtual by zoom platform.
The presenters are responsible to prepare facilities such as stable internet connection, zoom application and preparation of recorded video presentation.
All presenters are required to submit their presentation file on 18 th November 2021 by the latest through this link. The presentation file should be in a format of video presentation recorded. Kindly follow the guidance below:
- The presentation is MP4 format.
- The video containing cover slide including title, authors, institution and ICARELI.
The video is 100 MB in 10 minutes delivery at maximum.
ICARELI will publish paper presented in the conference after a peer review process. The ICARELI proceeding is planned to be published in an open access database. After registration, the organizer will sent abstract notification for acceptance and further detail on full length manuscript preparation. Abstract template could be downloaded through following link: bit.ly/ICARELIAbstractTemplate. Therefore, please follow first information for manuscript preparation below:
- Please note that works published in the ICARELI cannot be considered for publication in any other journal.
- The authors are responsible to prepare manuscript in English version. Kindly check your language to be clear and concise, especially if English is not your mother language.
- Please write your manuscript according to template provided on the further notification detail.
- Papers do not follow these guidelines will be returned for editing process. This will make your paper processing getting longer.
- The manuscript needs to be sent before deadline. Kindly, check the important dates periodically.
- Authors who decide to publish the manuscript in Malaysian Applied Biology (MAB) or Livestock and Animal Research (LAR) through registration shall follow the guidance for MAB or LAR and the decision of acceptance will be assigned by Editor in Chief of MAB or LAR.
Conference and Publication Fee
Participant As Non Presenter : 150,000 IDR
Foreign presenter : 50 USD
Local presenter : 300,000 IDR
Account number 1380019140941
Account name Endang Tri Rahayu
Bank Mandiri - SWIFT CODE BMRIIDJA
Information for Publication fee:
Payment for paper made after acceptance of paper publication. Payment notification in detail will be requested to each author by conference email. Presenters whose papers are presented and accepted for publication, are subjected to pay publication fee:
- 3,500,000 IDR for Malaysian Applied Biology (Scopus indexed journal, Q4).
- 2,000,000 IDR for IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Scopus and Web of Science indexed proceeding).
- 850,000 IDR for Livestock and Animal Research (National accredited journal, Sinta 2).